We provide independent advice based on established research methods, and our experts have in-depth sector knowledge. We have a strong client focus and we provide more than simply a report or analysis. We strive to give expert advice and support based on our expertise, as well as communicate facts to our customers.
Accounting for Charities
Charities all over the local area are using our services to ensure that their accounts are in order. We have specific experience and expertise in dealing with charity accounts, and we are up to date with the latest regulations that affect the finances of charities such as the Charities Acts.
- Preparation of annual accounts in the Charities Acts
- Annual audits and independent examinations of accounts
- Completion of Charity Commission Annual Returns and Trustee Update forms
- Attendance at Trustee’s meetings and preparation of Minutes
- Preparation of HM Revenue and Customs income tax and gift aid repayment claims together with tax returns
Having experience in dealing with charity accounts enables us to get the best out of your money, so that you can continue your charity work. Why not contact us to see how we could help you.